Planning & Development Advisory
We specialise in planning across all aspects of residential development – including:
- Site Allocation Submissions
- Planning Applications and Appeals
- Section 106 / Affordable Housing Negotiations
- Viability Appraisals / Residual Land Appraisals
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Advice
- Public Consultation / Engagement
- Land Disposals and Acquisitions
- Tailored Site Finding Programme
- Option and Joint Venture Agreements
- Assets Review and Development Strategy
- Affordable Housing Consultancy
At no cost to the landowner, Orchestra Land uses its expertise and financial resources to fund the Land Promotion of sites with capacity for up to 80 homes.
As land promoters we work with you to bring forward your land under either a promotion agreement, option agreement or in certain instances we can arrange unconditional purchase to suit your requirements.
We obtain planning permission and then market the site to developers thereby securing the highest possible financial return for you.